Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
I've been so tired today! 4 days to seventeenhood and i must admit i'm getting more and more excited by the day. Haha i have the strangest feeling i'm building it up again, but then again, that's half the fun of having a birthday! So exciting, i'm so excited haha.
Today was a very very very fun day if i should say so myself (: I don't know, maybe i'm stressed or something but i just had laughing fits the entire day! During morning assembly it was cos of Debbie and her fantastic stoning abilities down city link then it was contact period and chinese i was laughing cos Nigel was damn cute with his, ahem, undressing eyes. HAHA. Going up to GP was FUNNY. I can't remember what happened in the lift but i remember that it was damn funny haha I think it was Disha. I dunno why though, oh wells. GP was damn funny! I love Miss Sangeetha, seriously. Her sarcasm is super entertaining. That coupled with my laughing fit of a mood it was a pretty disasterous combination so luckily we were released for photo-taking! Photo-taking was quite stiff i dunno we liked our old photo. As Denise Denise said, "It's not our fault our class is interesting and creative and the rest aren't." Haha, spoken like a true Arts-er.
Second break was fun shit i don't know why. Maybe i should blame the fruits, the company or the very, very long hot legs. Hahahahaha. I'm not a stalker, her legs were just hot. Amb i know you agree. And no, i'm not a lesbian! I dunno why. It's only after coming to AC that people have been doubting my sexuality. Seriously that was never an issue in Crescent! But it'd be so funny if i was crook. Like, super funny. I don't think i've had so much fun during break before. I'm really happy now cos i think the few of us at least in AH have started to get closer, i think. And i like it! It's nice (: Yay.
After that was a whole series of lectures. Bio was torture. I went in and needed to pee before it started then Mdm Tham gave me the "Now? You need to pee Now?? It's my lesson! Why do you always need to go to the toilet during my lesson??" look which was not nice. Then i went to pee but i needed to go again after 20 minutes! So in order to avoid The Look, i held it for an hour. ONE HOUR. I swear i thought my bladder was gonna explode after class. Sucks. After i finally got to the toilet, i went to buy kinder bueno! And um wedges which is really weird since i never eat wedges from school. Then i ate it in LT1 and my WAFFLE CRISPS too! Yay. Little pieces of heaven (: Yay! This week is waffle crisps week. Last week was honey bunches week! Next week will be.. We'll see (((: Had retarded msg convos during econs lect then geog lect i was busy being.. Busy hahahaha. So embarrassing lah, Jiayi and whoever said it damn loudly! Roar. And everyone thinks i'm running for Geog Soc Presidency now. Omg. I never even said that! I think Henna Hannah's serious about joining so who knows? We might join hahaha. Lit was redundant cos Mr Prince wasn't there! So MASH, Strumpet, Jodee, Amb, Jiayi and I formed the chicken rice gang and ate lunch in class hahahaha. It was funny cos we were all cracking chicken jokes while we were eating "The sky's falling down!" "Chicken Little" (-I ordered $1 chicken rice) and you can just imagine. I love lit hahaha.
Tomorrow is a new day, and i'm looking forward to it.
Turning 17 resolutions
-Learn to say no
-Be less accomodating
-Stop feeling guilty when i haven't done anything wrong
Feelings are driving me insane. I don't know what i'm doing. On the outside, it seems like i've got it all together, it seems like i've found what i want and i'm happy about it. You know what? None are true. Takes one to know one, and i don't think many people manage to screw things up as magnificently as me so no, i don't think many people understand. It started off fine but it's starting to resemble the very thing i was dreading and i'm scared, again, cos i hate the emotions involved. I think i've finally, finally concluded what's going on on my inside, though it's tempting to neglect the reality of it, i have a feeling something has to be done before it blows up in my face. To prolong it further or to get it out straight away? Then there's the feelings of guilt resurfacing and again the relunctance to say no cos it's just so difficult, it seems. Or maybe i'm just selfish and wanting my cake and wanting to eat it too. But then again, i've never really understood that phrase. Why wouldn't you wanna eat your cake? I sure would. This is all so ridiculous. I should have just followed my basic instinct and not acted upon anything. As much as i'd like to blame you, blame you for indirectly being the cause of my misery, i know that i've got no one to put the blame on but myself. My incessant ramblings are all going to my head and my heart and affecting everything. Life sucks, take drugs. Ha. I know i'll be miserable til i get this sorted. Too bad i can't avoid it anymore. Seems like escapism isn't the ideal tactic.. Anymore.
Soma, please, somebody.
I wish, i wish.
I wish it'd go away..
Everything
-If i save you, who's gonna save me?
ex-oh, ex-oh
12:03 AM